We have safely returned Home From Egypt. Our flights worked out just perfectly! It couldn’t have been better if the airline had asked for our input. I would be remiss, if I didn’t point out that this is EXACTLY what a travel agent can do for you, because we understand all of the surrounding circumstances.
In the coming days they will be working to transfer all of the content that was published during their travel, on the temporary Travel Like an Architect WordPress blog – over to here. Subscribe and bookmark this site to be notified of new posts in your inbox, automatically.
They had a fabulous time, learned a lot, and brought back new wisdom on Traveling to and within Egypt! They now understand much more about the culture, and what to expect there. Subscribe to Learn how to be well prepared for this experience.
Now that they are home from Egypt, they have a plan to share the experience with you!
Stay Tuned – In the near future they will:
- Announce a date for an Egypt Tourism Party at their home for local people who want to learn more.
- Write a book entitled “I’m Going to Egypt Mom” for young Americans who are craving this experience and want to do it right!
- Select dates to return to Egypt escorting a group. Want to join? Be the first to contact them and have influence over the dates selected.
Want to find all of the content posted across social media during the trip?
Search the hashtag #TLAAEgypt17
Lynn and Rob packed a lot into their week! Here is a list:
- Egyptian Cotton Store Shopping
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Sahara Desert
- Instagram Photo-op Camel Ride at the Pyramids of Giza
- Evening Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza
- Day time visit to the Pyramids of Giza (inside!) and up close view of the Sphinx
- Valley Temple of Khafre
- Solar Boat Museum at the Pyrmids of Giza
- The Egyptian Museum in Cairo – to explore King Tut`s exhibition and some other masterpieces from the pharaohs time + The Royal Mummies Room.
- We experienced domestic Air Travel around Egypt, with Nile Air and Egypt Air.
- Domestic Flight to Luxor – Nile Air
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Temple
- Luxor city tour in horse carriage combined with Karnak Temples Sound and Light Show.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride at sunrise above Valley of the Kings and other monuments at Luxor West Bank of the River Nile
- The Valley of the Kings – King Tut’s Tomb and Mummy
- The Funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Statues of Mamnon
- Horse and Carriage Ride to Edfu Temple of Horus
- Kom Ombo Temple
- River Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan – Egyptian Cruise Line
- Philae Island and Temple of Isis
- The Unfinished Obelisk weighing 1200 tons
- Essences of Flower Perfume Store (Pure Egyptian Essential Oils)
- Aswan High Dam
- Sunset Romantic Sailboat “felucca” ride
- Aswan Market of Spices
- Domestic Flight to Cairo – Nile Air
- Coptic & Islamic Cairo Area Tour
- Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali – in Cairo
- Saint Virgin Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church, known as The Hanging Church
- Shopping at the most famous (Bazaar) Souk in Cairo – Khan el-Khalili
- Domestic flight to Hurghada – Egypt Air
- Luxury Hotel on the Red Sea
- Red Sea Snorkel Tour – Giftun Islands
- Luxury Hotel at the Cairo Airport
- International Air – Royal Jordanian Airline